Triumvirat, Illusions on a Double Dimple, 1974 г.
Music composed by Jurgen Fritz, except "Lucky Girl" by Helmut Kollen
Lyrics by Hans Bathelt
Performed and arranged by Triumvirat
1. Illusions On A Double Dimple - 23:21 including:
c). Triangle (Jurgen Fritz)
f). Last Dance (Jurgen Fritz)
2. Mister Ten Percent - 21:29 including:
a). Maze (Jurgen Fritz)
b). Dawning (Jurgen Fritz)
c). Bad Deal
d). Roundabout (Jurgen Fritz)
e). Lucky Girl (Helmut Kollen/Hans Bathelt)
f). Million Dollars
3. Dancer's Delight (single, 1973) - 3:32
4. Timothy (single, 1973) (Jurgen Fritz/Helmut Kollen) - 4:08
5. Dimplicity (single edit, 1974) - 3:14
6. Million Dollars (single edit, 1974) - 2:35
Jurgen Fritz - Hammond organ, Moog synthesizer, electric piano, Steinway grand piano, vocals, producer, arranger
Hans Bathelt - drums, percussion
Helmut Kollen - bass, acoustic & electric guitars, vocals
Hans Pape - bass guitar on most parts of "Illusions On A Double Dimple"
Karl Drewo - saxophone solo on "Mister Ten Percent"
- The Cologne Opera House Orchestra - orchestra
- Kurt Edelhagen Brass Section - brass
- Brigitte Thomas, Hanna Dolitzsch, Ulla Wiesner - backing vocals
Produced by Jurgen Fritz
Recorded at EMI-Electrola Studios, Cologne, June-October 1973
Recording Engineers: W. Thierbach, K. Lorbach.
Assistant Engineer: H. Russmann.
Mixing Engineer: W. Thierbach.
Length - 44:21
Label: Harvest (Europe), Capitol (USA)